As I wrote in my previous post, there is relief coming to help you with your mortgage, should you need it. I think a lot of people will jump at the chance. As a result, a lot of our lenders are going through extremely busy times. Let’s all be patient.
In the meantime here’s a list of all lenders’ contact information which I will update as I can get it. These are not just my lender partners, but ALL lender partners that we can find, thus far. If yours is not on here, shoot me a line and I will add it. As I can I will also include emails to these lenders.
This is what you will need to know when you cal them:
- Your full legal name of all title holders.
- Your address of the property(s) that are being financed.
- Your mortgage number (should be on your mortgage commitment and/or your broker/lender must have this saved)
- Your current circumstance, how you need help, not just “I don’t want to pay my mortgage”.
- Any other attributable issues that will cause economic hardship (kids at home, you’re taking care of a loved one, you yourself are sick or in self-quarantine etc)
Be as specific as you can. Help the lender understand. When there is a more formal policy in place I am sure the lenders will post about it asap.
B2B 1 800 263 8349
Connect First 403-736-4000
Chinook Financial 403-934-3358
First Calgary Financial 403-736-4000
First National 1-888-488-0794
Home Trust 1-855-270-3630
Street Capital 1-866-683-8090
From TD: https://newsroom.td.com/insights/an-important-message-for-our-customers
Online application: https://www.td.com/ca/en/personal-banking/covid-19/
XMC (877) 775-2970